HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Volume Four Launch a(nother) great success.

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm feeling the affects of a late night (and a few beers). But the tiredness is worth it as One Short Story To Be Told Volume Four (which contains the story Sleephead) was given a great send off last night. Thank you to all who made the effort to be in Tom Barry's Bar for the occasion. Thank you for the kind words you adorned me with. And thank you for purchasing t-shirts and/posters to help us spread the word about our adventure.

I have to say that one year on - IT'S ONE SHORT STORY TO BE TOLD'S FIRST BIRTHDAY TODAY! - I am delighted with our progress. We are, as they say, getting there! But we have to keep pushig so I'd ask anyone reading this message to tell a friend or colleague or pet about One Short Story To Be Told! Thank you again.

Now back to last night. Once our animated film was shown we did, as always, draw the name of the fist recipient of the One Short Story To Be Told Volume from a hat (for those of you with short memory spans it was Volume Four last night). The name drawn last night was that of a certain Mr Paul Allen, another Corkonian. I (in my human form of Stanley Notte) have spoken to Paul today and he will take custody of Volume Four and the story Sleepyhead tomorrow.

Sleepyhead was a tad upset the taking custody thing couldn't happen today so I have had to promise to bathe him in a Willy Wonka type love for the rest of the day. So far so good and as I write Sleepyhead is curled up on my lap humming the tune of 'Pure Imagination' Sweet, hey!

Anyway that's all for now. Thanks again to all who turned up last night.

88*googleplex

leyton attens AKA the human Stanley Notte

PS BIG THANKS TO MARC FOR THE ANIMATION. I'll be loading it to You Tube in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment