HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Told You Trusting Worked!

Just one day after I posted a Friday Forum that talked about trust and Paul Allen has been in touch via facebook regarding Volume Four! Here's what he had to say:

I have read One Short Story to be told Volume 4(Sleepyhead). I was delighted to be the first to read, it and it was a great read. It brought back memories of my childhood, getting called for school in particular, and one of the dreams I used to have myself; except I was playing for Liverpool and not Leeds. Keep up the good work Leyton/Stan.

I'm assuming that as he has read Volume Four Paul will shortly be looking for a new owner. So maybe now would be a good time to take an action. Paul is on FB so you can message him there. Alternatively let me know what you have/want to say to Paul and I will pass it on.
88*googleplex leyton/Stan
PS. Can I remind you that this blog will be shut down shortly and transfer it's updates to http://oneshortstorytobetold.com/. We'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment