HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A week in review.

A lot of news to get through today, it's been a busy week for me and our stories. I'll start by telling you that my two week stint in Waterstones, Cork ended yesterday. I had a ball and Kerry and all her staff were great. I really enjoyed the canteen food, too - which was a plus. My human friend Stanley, as you can see, kindly snapped me as I left the premises. He, I have to say, was emotional at the time. But then he is a big softie!
All other news is about the One Short Story To Be Told volumes I have out in the world, and goes as follows.

Volume One: ‎'Waiting For Life To Return' nudged his way in to my mind a little earlier today and told me that Valerie Spencer, his current owner, is - and I quote - 'A Dear!'.

Volume Two: Paddy Fitzhenry who you will remember took 'Wink' to Canada has been in touch to say our little volume is having a great time. Aww isn't that nice. I'm expecting 'Wink' to be in touch on foot of that, he does like to have his say.

Volume Three: 'Grey Skies' is still basking in his new found freedom. He has been in touch every day, but his long chats can be summarised by saying that Nuala McGrath is treating him splendidly. In fact she is treating him so well that 'Grey Skies' is not sure he wants to move on! I, of course, have told him that's not cricket (to use a rather spiffing english phrase), and that Nulala has already indicated she has a new home in mind for him. He took that news better than I thought.

So that's it your up to date (or as up to date as you need to be). I do have further visits and moves afoot, but to tell now would only spoil the surprise.
88*googleplex
leyton

No comments:

Post a Comment