HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Monday, August 1, 2011

All good things must come to an end!

Yes all good things must come to an end. And as Waiting for Life To Return will be transferred to the hands of Valerie Spencer tomorrow my tour with volume one has now ended. But we went out with a bang, I must say. Thursday saw us take in a game of footy( pic shows us just before kick-off). While Friday evening was spent sampling Tom Barry's hospitality, the creamy taste of Murphy's and a delectable dish from Jackie Lennox's chip shop.
Of course an ending often leads to a new beginning, too. And so it is in this case. My day-tripping exploits have whetted my appetite for public exposure and I am now committed to finding places to hang out for a while. Brilliantly Waterstones in Patrick Street, Cork have agreed to me occupying (at least a little of) their space for the next fortnight. I couldn't think of a better place to start! So thanks to Waterstones. And thanks, too, to all who helped me and Waiting For Life To Return so happy over the past weeks. We applaud you.
Oh, I almost forgot the rest of the pictures from our final two trips can be viewed here:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.236804886359806.60781.176918199015142
88*googleplex
leyton attens

No comments:

Post a Comment