HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just an Update.


Volume Two of One Short Story To Be Told (Wink) landed in John Linehan's hands yesterday. He is delighted. 'Wink' on the other hand is, to put it succinctly, feverish with excitement. 'Wink' did say that Collette O Donoghue had been 'a darling', and that he would miss her. So thanks Collette!
That's the good news.
The bad news is I can't get hold of the current owners, Maureen and Marius, of Volume's One and Three. Needless to say my heart rate has been affected in an acceleratory manner by this. But I am refusing to panic. Putting my trust in The Universe, and waiting patiently. So if anyone out there knows anything or sees Maureen or Marius (is it a woman who's name begins with 'M' thing I wonder) let me know will you.
Ta. 88*googleplex

No comments:

Post a Comment