HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Sunday, July 17, 2011

leyton begins Waiting For Life To Return tour

Following much deliberation I've decided to call the series of day trips I've promised Waiting For Life To Return a tour. This decision then led to a spur of the moment trip to Pine Lodge (Mytrleville, Co. Cork) last night to see Cork band Half Man, Part Bicycle. 'If I'm going on tour I might as well start with a rock gig' being my rational. Half Man, Part Bicycle were great and proved just the right preparation for the warmth and comfort for the Sunday lunch with talented Cork film maker Paddy O' Shea's family that I had planned for Waiting For Life To Return today. The two trips also provide a nice pair of contrasting photos, too. 88*Googleplex

No comments:

Post a Comment