HEY THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE One Short Story To Be Told BLOG.


WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU HERE.
But (did you see that coming?) the blog has moved.


THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY AND IT IS HERE YOU CAN PERFORM THAT CLICK

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Terri's feedback on Volume One (our first ever feedback!)

I was delighted to be the first ever receipient of the book " waiting for life to return" I found it all very interesting and read it from cover to cover many times, before passing it on to Carol.
The story itself is very reflective of life... as it can happen to us,and is a fantistic gentle little reminder of this.
The idea is a very novel and creative one, and i really hope that it will - with universal help - be kept circulating. I am hoping it will come my way again some time.
Congrats leyton on your first masterpice, keep up the good work and follow through with many more.
My observations are also, that it would be a good seller. thanks for including me. Photos taken before passing it on will be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment